你曾經失憶過嗎?
Do you ever lost your memories before?
我很常有這個問題!
Well... I always have that problem!
我們有這段的對白的原因呢是因為我試著要和他解釋我婆婆葬禮上所發生的一些事情。
We have this conversation when I was trying to explain to him something that had happened during my grandmother's funeral.
然後他就那種:『……我知道啊。我在那邊。』
And he was like... "... ... I know. I was there."
嚇死我了!而且這不是我第一次失憶耶!
I was so shock cause this wasn't the first time I lost my memories!
所以這就是為什麼我會問他(圖畫裡)的問題咯。
And that is why I asked him that question (in the drawing).
然後。
And.
同樣的。
Again.
我完全忘了我曾經問過,
I totally forgot I asked before.
天啊~~~
OMIGOSH!!!
有人可以告訴我這是正常的嗎?
Can someone please tell me that this is normal?
啊,可是,不要緊,至少我現在有其他辦法記得了——用畫畫!!!
Ah but oh well, I think at least now I tried another way to remember stuffs —— through drawing!!!
希望以後,有一天,我還會記得這一天!XD
Hope I still can remember this day, someday, in the future! XD
xoxo,
小雨內裡 rainelly ♥
後記 P/S:
過兩天就要『被關』在學校裡面,和我們大學其他的運動員集訓,預備月尾SUKIPT的比賽~ 啊~ 壓力啊~ 明明說好去年七月MASUM是我最後一場比賽怎麼又把我拖下去啊~ TT口TT
Going to be "trapped" in my uni two days later, centralize training with the other athletes of our uni, preparing for the SUKIPT competition end of this month. Ah~ So stress~ I said last year July's MASUM was my last competition why drag me in again~ TT口TT

No comments:
Post a Comment